So, instead, I am doing this and waiting for Beau to get back from skiing to help me.
- I got my hair trimmed yesterday, as it was getting shaggy in the back and Utah is the Land of Cheap Haircuts. Buuut, it's a little shorter than I intended. Woops.
- My sister Page had her baby yesterday, 8 days after she was due. Can't wait to meet the little gal.
- I had a riding lesson the other day for the first time in 9 months. I am embarrassingly sore.
- I registered for my next race, a half marathon in Chesapeake, VA on April 16th. Happy birthday, Mackenzie. You get to run 13 miles.
- Why do I keep finding ponytail holders all over the house when I rounded them all up after I cut my hair?
- I am not very good at Wii rowing. The 5 year old child I was babysitting consistently beat me. And I was trying.
Welp, time to go back to packing! At least it was warm enough to go on a bike ride today, right?
|Holy smog, batman!|