Sunday, September 12, 2010

update-o-rama

Update 1: I crossed off 3 states from my list in one week. I went to Minnesota (where my company is based) for a conference, and those who weren't at the bar in the evening decided to go on a jaunt to Wisconsin- just to say we did. 15 minutes later we crossed the border, took a picture, and went back. Go Mormons.

A few days later Beau and I drove to Colorado for a mini vacation to Horsetooth with his family, crossing through Wyoming, adding the third state.

Beau tearing it up on the reservoir
Nephews! Cooper and Jackson.

Update 2: Beau started school. Last semester! Stay tuned for details on what's next after graduation... because your guess is as good as ours.

Update 3: Beau got a (part time) job. Tutoring kids in math at Mathnasium!


Update 4: Beau got a makeover- new glasses and no beard!


Update 5: We got callings! Drumroll.... Beau is now the assistant scoutmaster and I'm an advisor for the Mia Maids. Yay! We're excited.

And for the best news of all, we're going to Virginia this week! My sister Ashley is getting married, so we'll get to meet our new brother in law, visit lots of family, meet our niece Millie, and ride KILLIAN!

2 comments:

  1. Check you out traveling for work. We can't wait to see you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I meant to comment on this a long time ago, but OMG that picture of Beau and his half-beard is killing me. Joe thought it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete