Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never too late

While I was hiking, sometimes I listened to General Conference talks on my iPod shuffle.  Because I didn't get to update the iPod very often, I got used to the same songs and talks for a while. I know I'm not normally one to blog about religion, but I just have to share this quote from Jeffrey R. Holland.  I can't tell you how many times I listened to this talk on the AT:

"I do not know who in this vast audience today may need to hear [this] message of forgiveness, but however late you think you are, however many chances you think you have missed, however many mistakes you feel you have made or talents you think you don’t have, or however far from home and family and God you feel you have traveled, I testify that you have not traveled beyond the reach of divine love. It is not possible for you to sink lower than the infinite light of Christ’s Atonement shines."

Video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment