- Cheddar Bunnies were on clearance at Harris Teeter.
- My bike and I became best friends again. We had a little bit of separation and she got jealous that I was spending more time with the Vibrams.
- I competed in my first dressage show and it was fantastic.
- Beau had more fun at said dressage show than was expected.
- There is a not-dead turtle somewhere in the woods by rt 606.
- I completed my first bid proposal at work.
- I learned the magical properties of fabric when cut diagonally to make it stretchy.
- We saw HP7.2 with Katie and Joe
- I unexpectedly needed to buy a new dressage saddle this week and found a smokin deal on CL.
I have started so many blog posts in the past little while and have yet to finish any of them. On one hand, we are super busy over here with work, riding (horses for me, cycling for both of us), vacationing, looking for an apartment, deciding to not move, making future plans, etc., but then when I look back to see what needs to be updated, it doesn't seem like there are many exciting things to tell. And a lack of photos, as per usual.
Thankfully, I have sisters-in-law that DO take pictures, so I can give a decent account of our lake vacation to Colorado!
The main reason for this gathering was to celebrate Beau's brother Brady coming home from his mission in Brazil. Yay Brady!
Check out these beautiful children.
Beau's family is big into waterskiing, and they are all amazing at it. I prefer to watch from the boat.
Isn't this the cutest?
Models, I'm telling you.
This is me surviving and feeling uncomfortable because water is frightening to me.
Other stuff? We went for a jaunt on the AT with the Anna and Rob and baby. This is us in the swanky Ed Garvey shelter.. when I die I want my money to go to building nice AT shelters like this. Well, some of it anyway. The rest can go to the church.
And now he has to be bored and do this:
Okay, we usually jump much higher than this, but it was our first show when I'd only had him for a couple weeks. But we competed in my first dressage show last weekend, and did really well.